COVID-19 Procedures at Rollerplex
Mandatory use of Mask or Face Covering within ROLLERPLEX ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE INC.
– Beginning July 10, 200, all staff, visitors and customers are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering and remaining with Rollerplex Entertainment Centre.
– This Policy is created in compliance with the Corporation of the City of Brampton By-Law 135-2020
– The mask or face covering must cover the nose, mouth and chin and must be worn while entering and within an indoor area that is accessible in the public. This requirement applies o all staff, visitors and customers, subject to certain temporary and general exemptions, as set out below:
Temporary Removal of Face Coverings:
The temporary removal of mask or face coverings my be permitted in the following circumstances:
- while consuming food or drink, subject to an requirements or restrictions within the Provincial Emergency Orders;
- while engaging in an athletic, fitness or aquatic activity; and
- while receiving services involving the face provided 2 meters of physical distance is maintained from all other individual except those engaged in providing the service.
General Exemptions to Mandatory Face Coverings:
In addition, the following persons are exempt from requiring a mask or face covering and will not be required to provide proof of such exemption.
- Children 2 years or age or younger
- Children between the ages 3 and 5 who refuse to wear a face cover and cannot be persuaded to do so by their caregiver.
- Persons who have trouble breathing or are otherwise unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons or reason of disability, including person who are unable to remove masks without assistant
- persons who are actively engaged in an athletic or fitness activity
- Persons who are reasonable accommodated by not wearing a mask or face covering under the Ontario Human Rights Code
What to expect from us
- Signage advising patrons of the mandatory face covering requirements will be posed on all entrances and within the establishment.
- Employees will ensure that patrons re wearing a patrons are wearing a face covering prior to entering the premises and will request that patrons seen without a face mask within the establishment use a face covering, subject to the temporary and general exemptions set out above.
- Employees may ask a patron whether an exemption applies to them, but will not require the patron to specifically identify which exemption applied and will not require proof of the exemption.
- Employees shall not engage in any dispute or argument with a patron regarding the mandatory face covering policy of City by-law. Should an issue arise which my requirements the involvement of City By-Law Enforcement or the Policy, the employee shall contact their supervisor to discuss and take the appropriate action.
- All employees will be provided with a copy of By-law 134-2020 and this policy will be provided with training regarding the administration and enforcement of this policy.
**Failure to abide by this policy may constitute a continuing offence or a multiple offence as a set out in the Municipal Act, 2001 and may be subject the penalties as stated in the Corporation of Brampton By-Law # 135-2020